Saturday, April 17, 2010

Julian Rouas Paris model shoots


❤ Daisy Perfume ❤ by * Ana.Guerrero *








So far we thought the weirdest thing about this weekend’s Saturday Night Live was that formerly prolific movie actor Ryan Phillippe was getting to host (co-starring in next month’s Lorne Micheals–produced SNL spinoff MacGruber probably didn’t hurt). But we were overlooking the night’s true wild card: divisive pop-culture personality, partying-and-glitter devotee, and musical guest Ke$ha. So, what kind of contrived mischief does she have up her sleeve? Oh, how about pitching sketch ideas? She tells MTV:





I have some ideas. I don't know ... it hasn't been confirmed or denied yet [if I'll appear in a sketch], so I can't say for sure. But I would love to do something funny … one idea was someone recently told me I smell like shrimp in a diaper, so I thought I could do a perfume skit about me with my eau de perfume being a shrimp in a diaper. It's very sensual.



Take a minute with that. It’s actually not terrible, right? We could see a Home Shopping Network–type deal, with Jason Sudeikis doing Billy Mays hawking Ke$ha Shrimp-in-Diaper. Wow — first Tom Cruise is outed as an innovative script doctor, and now it turns out that Ke$ha’s practically on the SNL writing staff?



Ke$ha 'Bonded' With Ryan Phillippe During 'SNL' Rehearsals



"The writer and activist Meridel Le Sueur once wrote, in reference to artists feeding at the corporate trough, 'They just want you to perfume the sewers. They need artists to bring perfume to the terrible stench of their death.' It’s a pity that an artist as talented as Julie Mehretu cannot imagine other possibilities for herself as an artist than to take millions from Goldman Sachs and 'just hope it will feel O.K. over time.'"

MEOW!









Julian Rouas Paris Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment