Wednesday, May 5, 2010

JULIAN ROUAS PARIS


Perfume Spray by kazeeee



Casmir Perfume by Chopard Parfum Review: Introduction

Casmir perfume by Chopard parfum was launched onto the fragrance market in 1991. The creator of the Chopard perfume was Michel Almairac who has also designed fragrances for other top scent companies. The bottle designer of the Chopard perfume was Caroline Scheufele. Is this fragrance a worthy purchase that is perfect for every day use?

Casmir Perfume by Chopard Parfum Review: The Product & Packaging

The Casmir perfume by Chopard parfum comes in a red square box. The Casmir perfume label is printed in large black lettering with the Chopard parfum brand printed in gold cursive writing directly underneath. Eau de parfum is also printed at the bottom of the box in gold lettering. The Chopard perfume gold emblem is printed at the very top.

The Casmir perfume by Chopard parfum bottle is round or oval like in appearance. The Chopard perfume container is clear in which owners will see the amber colored fragrance that is within. The cap of the Chopard perfume is round, clear, and with an amber like tint. Around the neck of the Casmir perfume container is several engravings of the Chopard parfum emblem.

Casmir Perfume by Chopard Parfum Review: The Fragrance

Casmir perfume by Chopard parfum is made from top notes of mango, coconut, peach, and bergamot. The middle notes of this Chopard perfume are jasmine, geranium, and muguet. The base notes that top off the Casmir perfume fragrance are amber, musk, vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli.

The Casmir perfume by Chopard parfum is all three: sweet, spicy, and warm from the combination of notes. The fruity notes of the Chopard perfume cannot be detected at all in the scent. The Casmir perfume by Chopard parfum opens up with an aroma of amber, musk, and vanilla from the bottom notes. This Chopard perfume is a perfect winter scent for anytime use for women of all ages. This Casmir perfume is classified as a oriental-spicy scent that lingers most of the day. The strength of the Chopard parfum is moderate compared to most other fragrance products and first application is not overbearing like some.

Casmir Perfume by Chopard Parfum Review: Conclusion

Casmir perfume by Chopard parfum comes in two sizes, the standard 3.4 fluid ounces and 1.7 fluid ounces. This Chopard perfume can be difficult to find in retail outlets; however, online shopping will not be a problem. Would be purchasers can expect to pay around $100 retail for the larger size of the Casmir perfume by Chopard parfum and around $40 online at discount prices. This Casmir perfume by Chopard parfum is perfect for women who are looking for a reasonably priced signature scent with a great longtivity.





Comments (12)









  1. I LOVE Chanel No. 5. I have a small bottle, and because it’s so expensive I don’t wear it everyday, only special occasions.


    I don’t find it to have a chemical smell, it smells powdery to me.












  2. It smells like old ladies.


    And, how do you have no sense of smell?


    Are you smell-blind like Dewey Cox?












  3. I cannot specifically remember what I disliked about No.5 but I do know I disliked it. Maybe it was an old lady smell. I love Chanel Chance and Chanel Chance Fraiche (I think) they smell delicious. I’m more of a Burberry Girl when it comes to fragrances (that might have something to do with the fact that half of their perfume line has the word “Brit” in it and also that I’m a serious Anglophile).


    Also– Thanks for letting the kid lit thing rest for a while.












  4. I haven’t worn perfume for years because they aggravated my late husband’s allergies. My dad gave me a small bottle of Chanel No 5 for a high school graduation present. It was such a high-end item for me that I never wore, didn’t want to use it up, and kept it in the box in my bathroom vanity for years.


    I don’t know what has become of it… maybe in storage in a keepsake box because it was pretty important to me at the time.












  5. My Daddy bought me my first bottle of Chanel No 5 as a special treat when I was 15. Now 59, it is the only scent i have ever worn. My husband took it on as his responsibility to keep me liberally supplied with all things Chanel and did so till the day he died. Now i must buy it for myself, so use it a bit more sparingly! :)












  6. Always reminds me of getting old. I think you have to get used to the stuff. Much like your first taste of beer.












  7. I wore Coco by Chanel during college — and I still love it. I wanted to like No. 5 because the story (as you so aptly wrote) is very cool, but it was just not for me. In general, Chanel makes fantastic fragrances.


    I am tempted to wear some No. 5 if it will help me locate Mr. Right!












  8. I’ve never been a fan of liquid perfumes. They all smell like the generic ‘perfume’ scent to me. The one I use is a beeswax-based balm I bought from Lush. Chanel no. 5 was always equated with old bygone glamor to me, not really sexy.












  9. I agree with Heather, it represents bygone glamour.

    I don’t like it at all and I love scents. Have full unopened bottle courtesy of SAnta Claus if any1 wants it!












  10. I’ve never actually smelled Chanel No.5. O_o I’m also a bit weak in the olfactory department, so it might not matter…












  11. I agree with Chanel no. 5 being for old ladies. I want to like it because it is so classic, but really cannot stand the smell. I stick with Burberry Brit.












  12. I don’t have a sense of smell either! I get really excited when I find someone else who can’t smell, because people never believe me when I tell them about it.



















  • Whole body MRI is highly accurate in the early detection of breast cancer metastases

    Medicine & Health / Cancer



    1hour ago |
    not rated yet |
    0











  • Drinking alcohol during pregnancy could lead to acute myeloid leukemia in children

    Medicine & Health / Cancer



    1hour ago |
    not rated yet |
    0











  • Milk and risk of renal cell cancer: Genetic research sheds new light

    Medicine & Health / Cancer



    1hour ago |
    not rated yet |
    0











  • New INL gunsight technology should improve accuracy for target shooters, hunters, soldiers

    Technology / Engineering



    7 hours ago |
    5 / 5 (5) |
    5
    |










  • New Amplifier Pushes the Boundary of Quantum Physics

    Physics / Quantum Physics



    8 hours ago |
    4.7 / 5 (17) |
    0
    |










  • How Capt. Kirk Changed the World

    Space & Earth / Space Exploration



    6 hours ago |
    5 / 5 (5) |
    5
    |










  • How world's smallest 'coffee ring' may help biosensors detect disease

    Nanotechnology / Nanophysics



    10 hours ago |
    3.5 / 5 (2) |
    0
    |










  • Facebook glitch exposes chat messages (Update)

    Technology / Internet



    10 hours ago |
    5 / 5 (4) |
    1











  • Sensitive side

    Space & Earth / Earth Sciences



    7 hours ago |
    4.2 / 5 (6) |
    5
    |










  • Researchers crack 'splicing code,' solve a mystery underlying biological complexity

    Medicine & Health / Genetics



    12 hours ago |
    4.9 / 5 (10) |
    4
    |













No comments:

Post a Comment